Get COVID-19 testing in Framingham today!
You do not need to schedule an appointment at this time to get Eurofins COVID-19 testing in Framingham. Simply go to our test site location, bring the items listed below, and get tested.
Eurofins Test Site Address
175 Crossing Blvd. Suite 400
Framingham, MA 01702
Located in the back parking lot of Boston Heart Diagnostics.
Test Site Hours
Monday – Saturday
9 am – 4 pm
What to bring with you
- State ID/Drivers’ License
- Insurance card*
*Insurance not required. You will not incur any out-of-pocket expense from testing at the Eurofins Framingham COVID-19 Test Site. All tests not covered by insurance are submitted under the CARES Act based on eligibility.
When you get to the test site:
- Follow the on-site signs and instructions.
- Do not exit your vehicle or enter the testing tent.
- Keep your mask on at all times, except when actively being tested.
When will you receive the results?
- Eurofins will email you a link to your secure test results within 24 hours of laboratory receipt.
About our test:
- Our test site performs FDA-authorized less-invasive, mid-nasal PCR tests, considered to be the gold standard of COVID-19 testing by the CDC.
- We return your test results with 24 hours of laboratory receipt.
If you are experiencing severe COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your physician directly. Refer to CDC guidance for additional information if you think or know you have COVID-19.